New Features for StudyMate Class
StudyMate Class is a hosted platform that uses learning activities and games to engage students in course materials. It integrates seamlessly with leading learning management systems, but is native to the cloud so new features can be added frequently — and without you having to update your learning system.
Here’s a brief look at what’s new.
StudyMate Class now supports Desire2Learn LE 9.4.1+. The integration is so seamless it feels like a native tool within the Desire2Learn Learning Environment.
• Instructors can monitor and grade student participation
• Grades are passed automatically to the Desire2Learn Grade Book
• Questions created in StudyMate Class can be easily copied to the Desire2Learn Quiz Tool
New Android App
Now there are more ways for students to access StudyMate activities and games on their mobile devices. The new Android app for StudyMate Class lets students learn wherever they are, even offline. And it’s free!
• Android: Download from Google Play (Android Marketplace)
• Kindle Fire (Android): Download from the Amazon Appstore
• iPhone/iPad: Download from iTunes
Mobile Tracking of Student Usage
The use of StudyMate Class on mobile devices is skyrocketing. So we added a way to track usage on mobile devices, enabling students to get full credit for the time they spend with StudyMate activities.